We’re Onna: a fast-growing tech startup based in New York with offices in Barcelona and Research Triangle Park. Our small but mighty international team is composed of fun, experienced, and hard-working individuals on a mission to make information easily accessible and useful, no matter where it lives.
In the last year, we’ve seen 300% revenue growth and 800% growth in our client base! We work with many recognizable clients, including Facebook, Electronic Arts, Dropbox, and Fitbit, to name a few. In 2019 we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox - and we’re focused on building an amazing team!
We’re looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Partnerships Manager who will be responsible for improving the growth and expansion of Onna and our products by developing broad and deep alliances with key Integration Partners and Legal Service Providers. The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for formalizing partner programs which includes: managing new and existing partners, building a shared vision, and driving revenue growth leading to joint engagement in the field.
If you’re excited to join a small but fast-growing Partnerships team and have a direct impact on a platform used by some of the biggest names in tech to solve global problems in data and knowledge management, we want to meet you! Our work environment is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We’ll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Grow, and proactively manage relationships with key strategic alliance partners and inspire and influence them to partner with Onna
- Identify ways to maximize value for both parties. Develop further engagement plans to achieve long-term partner goals.
- Be the subject matter expert and champion for our partners, educating them on our platform, landscape and how it fits with their organization
- Create Onna visibility and traction within all levels of partner organizations. Collaborate with cross functionally within Onna to build a virtual team passionate about these key partnerships.
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats
- Act as a coordination point and main driver for joint sales activities between Onna and Partners, and for joint implementation and support activities.
- You have 2+ years account management and/or channel sales experience with a proven and demonstrable track record of doing business with major systems integrators, partners and resellers.
- You have experience with a CRM platform (preferably Salesforce).
- Previous experience working with software integration partners is a plus.
- You have prior experience collaborating with a direct business to business sales team.
- If you have knowledge of data and knowledge management platforms or the legal industry, this is a plus!
Who you are and what you can do:
- You’re a highly-motivated individual who can work independently and as part of several teams.
- You’re able to understand partner business priorities, finding opportunities for the creation of value for Partners, Customers and Onna (win-win-win strategy).
- You have the ability to effectively present business and technical concepts to all levels of a reseller or end-customer organization.
- You have excellent organizational skills, capable of handling tactical items while never losing sight of longer-term strategic goals.
- You are willing to travel as needed (up to 50%) for the role.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Flexible vacation and PTO policies
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Commuter perks
- Monthly group activities
- Dog friendly office
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the US.