Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster, and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Australia in 2012, Rokt now also operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain, and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, HP, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With annual revenues of more than $100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in both Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ NYC and ‘Great Places to Work’ US. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain, and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment supports our continued investment in research and development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having fun transforming the world of e-commerce. Keen to join us?
Learn more at rokt.com.
The mission of this role is to expand Rokt’s top-line revenue and client list through the management and expansion of key channel partnerships. The partner ecosystem is a significant and rapidly-growing part of Rokt’s core revenue strategy - empowering deal flow via referrals and broader network exposure for the platform.
In addition to the ongoing management of partners and evangelizing the value of partnerships across Rokt teams and clients, the Partner Manager will be tasked with extracting maximum value out of our partners and ensuring partners receive the same. This role will be responsible for managing some of our most important channel relationships, developing and deepening dialogues with senior decision-makers.
The ideal candidate is expected to be a strategic self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoys creating mutually beneficial relationships with partners to drive business together. Strong relationship building, presentation, and sales experience are a must. A background in developing and executing strategic initiatives is preferred.
Outcomes & Responsibilities
- Manage and grow relationships with key Rokt channel partners, interacting with day to day and senior-level contacts.
- Act as the Rokt evangelist for these partnerships and get their internal teams excited about our technology and offerings
- Speak to the company’s products and offerings as well as confidently represent company POVs on industry topics in partner and internal meetings/emails
- Gather market and customer information from partners and clients to provide feedback and direction
- Identify new opportunities with partners and ensure those relationships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of the company
- Design and deliver business review, performance updates, and growth opportunity presentations to partners as well as key internal contacts
- Create business requirements, build proposals, and collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure clear and realistic deliverables
- Assure compliance with regulatory and contractual obligations
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
- Potentially find, vet, and foster relationships with new partners as appropriate
Capabilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners to drive outcomes
- Solid business development experience, with the ability to connect opportunity with revenue
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats
- Intellectually curious and forward-thinking
- Experience in digital media, preferably AdTech and MarTech
- Comfort and experience with G Suite as analysis and presentation tools
- Proven communication, questioning and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product, etc) and external stakeholders
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking skills
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! In the US, access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan and get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.