Socure’s ID+ provides a real-time predictive analytics platform that combines the newest forms of machine learning and artificial intelligence with digital, offline and social identity data to deliver the most accurate and robust KYC, identity verification and fraud risk prediction solution in the market.
Socure deploys its advanced identity verification robot across email, phone, online/social, address, IP, physical documents and traditional offline proprietary predictors to help clients better assess identity risk and substantially increase acceptance, reduce fraud losses, and optimize manual review/step-up authentication for transactions and applications in the digital world.
The Customer Success team bridges the process from pre-sales through post-sales. The team engages with sales, engineering, product, and data science to provide product direction and deliver on customer needs. We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join the Socure Customer Success Team in our pre-sales processes. In this role, you will engage with our customers to ensure that our solution is being utilized properly and that maximum value is delivered. At the outset of a sale, you will work with the Socure Sales team to understand each clients use case, process flow, pain points and data. Customer Success will present an optimized solution for the clients particular pain points. This role will also serve as the client point of contact for testing, integration and implementation. This requires a strong understanding of the fraud landscape, the clients use case and the capabilities that Socure can use to solve for the use case. The Pre-Sales Engineer is the primary point of contact for the client as they on board a Socure solution – whether it be fraud prevention, ID verification or compliance. An ideal candidate will be a consultative thought partner who loves working with clients and thrives on customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with our clients to onboard and train them in a timely manner
- Serve as the subject matter expert related to Socure data science output for client understanding and usage
- Ensure that the client has integrated the Socure solution optimally and consistent with best practices
- Act as an internal project manager for client implementation schedules
- Become a trusted advisor to our clients and ensure they are successful on our platform
- Develop best practices to share across clients and become a product and subject matter expert
- Advocate internally for customers, working directly with our product team to provide input on product roadmap
- Facilitate periodic reviews with customers, determining new requirements and further success through engaging and consultative discussions
- 5 years of work experience and a Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree is a plus
- Passionate about working with clients - Excellent problem-solving abilities and consultative skills
- Data Science understanding to present data science model results
- Understanding of the need, components and deployment requirements of fraud models
- Understanding the difference between a linear regression and a decision tree model
- Ability to present model output with statistical interpretive skills.
- Skills to serve as a consultant in order to lead clients to a successful launch.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; ability to present to C-level executives
- Ability to think critically and solve customers' problems across the client lifecycle
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with decision/rules engines a plus
- Travel requirements: For Sales or training meetings as required; < 40% Annually