Pre-sales industry expert - Life Sciences at UiPath
Greater NYC Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:31 a.m. (EST) on Monday, August 19, 2019
Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation. In the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.
100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks, by means of Robotic Process Automation. If you like to think ahead, like we do, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
For your Client:
· Provides a strong point of view on how automation and ai fits into the government landscape
· Able to articulate use cases and story telling that drive value add conversations
· Delivers guidance for policy, compliance, and governance requirements needed by governments
· Work with presales, sales and customer success to build strong value propositions that promote adoption and scalability
· Point of contact for related domain experience and knowledge
· Direct sales enablement to help mold the government view and messaging in the market
· Work with training and support to develop ongoing content for new hires and client facing staff
· Work with product team to develop solutions that bring differentiation to the Public Sector market
· Work with service integrators and technology organizations to build unique market offerings that drive adoption and promote future ready
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a client-facing sales, pre-sales, professional services or technical role (BA) in /selling to Public Sector State & Local and related government organizations.
- · Ability to demonstrate a process understanding of the State &Local value chain and operational challenges
- · Understanding or hands on experience with government administration, contact center, public transit, public utilities, public safety, education, and associated Public Sector business segments
- · Experience with digital technologies: RPA, AI, ML, BPM, Conversational AI
- · Available to travel up to 50% of the time
- · Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, competency in other languages is a plus
Bonus Points for:
- Previous development or solution experience with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Workfusion, etc.
- · Prior experience working in/with State & Local entities
- We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering
- Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the plusesHealthcare plan and a 401K plan
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description