Our sales team is growing and we are looking for a strong PreSale Engineer (Product Experts) to join the NYC team.
As a PreSale Engineer at monday, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of our platform. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our sales team with the sales processes.
We are looking at experienced individuals that would be able to establish the team’s methodologies and streamline our sales processes. You’ll be a strategic member of our team working closely with Sales, Product and Customer Success.
About The Role:
- You will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of monday
- Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the technical aspect in large and complex sales processes
- Work closely with our salespeople and help streamlining monday's sales process
- Map out prospects' business processes and assist them to implement them in our platform
- Establish pre-configured solution packages and define best practices
- Help to strategize large opportunities
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- 4+ years in a Pre Sales Engineering role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- A deep technical curiosity for how IT systems work in a business context
- Great communication and customer facing skills
- Understanding of JSON and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of GraphQL - an advantage
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Business process mapping skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- Exceptional teamwork capabilities