Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert of 360Learning ways of working through our onboarding process on Convexity
- Meet the global team through virtual coffee meets and happy hour in our virtual office
- Master our value proposition like no one else thanks to shadow meetings with AEs and intensive training with your coach
- Learn our product like nobody else knows it in the company, and be able to support our Product team with great insights and feedback thanks to a detailed product training
- Have defined your first OKRs
Within 3 months, you will:
- Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Be a responsive and creative member of a cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, customer success) by providing valued feedback internally to our teams
- Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs.
- Be a creative, upbeat, and positive player collaborating with AEs to build engaging strategies to move deals forward in our sales funnel (POC/pilot construction)
Within 6 months, you will:
- Become a trusted advisor to all levels within the prospective customer organization from CEOs, to developers, to Learning & Development Directors.
- Be identified as a prime expert by our Account Executives to support them in any prospective context
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute in making the Sales Engineering department grow by identifying best practices, designing new processes and creating
The Skills Set
- 2+ years experience in technical pre-sales, preferably in a high-growth environment.
- You have strong sales instincts and enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time in the USA (when permitted)
- You possess a “can do” attitude and see obstacles as opportunities where 360Learning can succeed
- You enjoy being at the intersection of technology, business, and learning
- You have a strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems: SSO, CRM, ERP and HRIS
- Strong natural and intellectual curiosity especially around the application of technology to solve all kinds of problems
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Knowledge of the LMS industry is a plus
- Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
What We Offer
- Compensation. We offer competitive salary + equity
- Benefits. Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance. 401k matching after 6 months. Generous parental leave policy.
- Balance. We offer 20 days of annual PTO + 5 days for sick leave + holidays! We are remote-friendly and promote flexible work hours.
- Culture. We are a global team. We are powered through our culture called Convexity (you will hear this a lot). We are strong-believers in documenting our process, sharing continuous feedback and having low authority. Click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond.