Presales Specialist at Vimeo
Presales is a dynamic team that sits between Vimeo’s robust sales and support teams. The Presales team is responsible for funneling sales requests through email, chat, and phone, to provide timely and in-depth information regarding Vimeo’s video, live streaming and OTT solutions. In this role, you’ll work closely with support, sales, and operations teams, with a focus on strategically optimizing our communication and sales funnels to increase conversion through these channels.
The Presales Specialist will be joining a growing team focused on providing optimal sales support to prospective clients, while regularly interfacing with a variety of teams and departments across the organization.What you’ll do:
- Work with prospective self-serve and Enterprise users over email, chat, and phone.
- Develop and maintain expertise in feature functionality and practical application of all Vimeo product offerings across Vimeo’s various platforms.
- Work with potential self-serve users as well as existing users / potential Enterprise clients to evaluate their needs and match their use case to the appropriate feature-set on Vimeo.
- Work alongside Vimeo’s Support team to ensure product information that appears in email language and other help content is current and reflective of current offerings.
- Partner with SDR’s to ensure a smooth transition for qualified sales leads coming in through Presales support and chat channels!
- Maintain workflows and strategize on improvements on day-to-day tasks where needed.
- Stay up to date on product changes and launches that impact sales (across all Vimeo platforms).
- 1-3 years experience working in a sales support or presales environment.
- Experience working in Zendesk. Familiarity with Salesforce and Drift a plus.
- Ability to communicate about complex video and live streaming software over email, chat, and phone.
- Experience working at a tech company in a sales or sales support capacity (SaaS, video a plus).
- Ability to traverse the worlds of support and sales, always with a focus on solving problems that will have a positive impact on user experience and conversion.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs