Process Mining Consultant at Celonis
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarter in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue, and therefore expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
Our Process Mining Consultant role is part of our Professional Services team. In this role you will drive successful implementations of the Celonis technology in order to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact. You will work with Fortune 500 companies across various industries to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organization. This role reports to our SVP Services & Customer Success.
- Own and drive end-to-end the implementation of the Celonis technology across various customers
- Help customers drive significant business outcomes and ROI by leveraging the insights uncovered through Celonis
- Collaborate directly with senior level executives, process owners and technical teams within each customer to understand their goals, objectives and requirements and translate them into Celonis technical requirements
- Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from project kick-off through training to ensure each project is delivered on time and meets customer requirements
- Connect the Celonis platform with the customer’s on-premise/ Cloud ERP & IT systems
- Extract and transform customers’ data and load them into the Celonis platform
- Design process and customer-specific dashboards, analyses and reports
- Present implementation results to senior level executives and other customer teams
- Organize and lead onsite customer workshops
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field
- 2+ years in management / process improvement / technology consulting, professional services, or software services/implementations
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Experience in Supply Chain or Procurement is a strong plus
- SQL and data visualization experience
- Strong communication skills; ability to explain solutions in person and in writing
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Unlimited PTO - take all the time you need to recharge.
- Free Food- kitchens are stocked with breakfast, snacks, and drinks
- Friday beers- unwind at the end of the week with our office tap and wine
- Investment in Our Employees- all full time hires are granted employee stock options
- Casual Culture - wear what makes you comfortable
- Personal Development Budget- improve your strengths with a dedicated budget for external classes & resources
- Company-sponsored Sports Teams - join your favorite league with your co-workers
- Onboarding Trip to Munich- all expenses paid trip to Germany for a orientation week
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.