Professional Services Consultant, Benefits at Namely
The Benefits PS Consultant is the subject matter expert that, along with the other members of the client Implementation team, is responsible for the delivery of on time and accurate new client implementations as well as other Benefit projects such as Open Enrollment.
As the Benefits PS Consultant, you will understand a client’s requirements, architect the appropriate solution and configure the Namely platform to accurately deliver an optimal result. You will examine client data and thoroughly test the site prior to release to ensure a smooth client and employee experience. From the start, you will have a consultative approach to enable our clients to utilize our solutions to their fullest potential.Responsibilities
- Be highly consultative with our clients to drive the full-scope of implementation from kick-off call through to go-live, managing realistic expectations throughout
- Partner with internal consultants and stakeholders across our services to deeply and jointly understand our clients’ business needs to drive optimal configuration of our all-in-one solution through benefits discovery, configuration and ultimate presentation to the client
- Review all aspects of the client’s Plan Summary Documents and employee enrollment data to ensure proper setup of the platform
- Configure and test the client site to match the required set up using established best practices
- Interpret, validate, convert and test Benefit election data, including historical data
- Independently manage multiple projects at various stages, holding yourself and clients accountable to deadlines in a respectful and helpful manner
- Communicate project progress effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Have impeccable follow up regarding client meetings and securing client sign off for all applicable stages of the project.
- Train new clients on appropriate aspects of the Benefit features of the Namely platform
- Support the client through their initial go live period and site release to employees
- Serve as client advocate within Namely to identify and resolve any concerns that may detract from an optimal client implementation experience
- Effectively transition clients to our Services teams for ongoing support and consultation once they’re live on the product
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years experience leading Benefits Administration system implementations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple clients and projects at once
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- Strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationship
- Training/presentation skills
- Great investigative skills - resourcefulness & persistence
- Passionate about finding a solution with a “can-do” attitude because there is always a way to get it done
- Enthusiastic about helping others understand Benefits
Nice to Haves
- Fluency in Excel (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Other; Six Sigma, Lean, PMP, BPM
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.