Professional Services Engineer - Full Stack at Sisense
Enable our Customers to Create Customized Analytics Products
The Professional Services Engineering team is at the forefront of some of the most critical projects being executed at our largest customers. The team’s core mission is to enable our customers by extending the Sisense technology platform and build new, and exciting visualizations. Our work focuses on customer consultancy and touches both the front-end and back-end of the product.
We are looking for a talented and experienced consultant with a development background who is interested in an exciting and challenging role combining both technology and business challenges. The ideal candidate must be passionate towards making awesome products in both the technical and aesthetic aspects.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
Within your first week...
- You’ll start getting to know the Sisense product and its API
- You’ll be guided by a senior PSE team member
- You’ll meet various leaders across the organization
By Day 30...
- You'll develop and maintain new visualization and applications
- You’ll be familiar with the work process
- You'll have mastered team members’ hobbies
- You'll be meeting our most important customers
- You’ll be able to handle meetings on your own
- You’ll keep learning the Sisense API best practices
- You’ll manage critical customer projects that require knowledge of various areas of the product
- You’ll be able to architect solutions based on customers’ requirements
- You’ll be able to develop sophisticated solutions using the Sisense API[AT1]
- You’ll be involved in cross team efforts to deploy Sisense, and own plug in development, product customizations, and customer enablement
- You’ll be able to contribute feedback to how we can improve our process
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR...
- You have hands-on experience with web development leading projects for various companies
- You’ve lead technical requirement gathering sessions with customers to build out products
- You’re customer obsessed and will work with customers to provide stellar service
- You’re passionate about software development and problem solving
- You’ve leveraged front-end technologies such as AngularJS, jQuery, React
- You’ve exhibited strong communication and documentation skills
- You’ve lead and managed projects under tight deadlines autonomously
- You’ve completed your Bachelors or Masters degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
- You’ve handled PM software, including ticketing systems such as Jira