Program Coordinator, Business Development at Ribbon
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
Our mission is to make home ownership achievable. We live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.Your team:
Our Business Development (BD) team builds meaningful long term relationships with brokerages, agent teams, lenders, and home builders. We’re focused on helping them empower their home buyer and seller customers with Ribbon’s products to help families achieve homeownership and level the playing field in home buying.
As a BD Representative, you'll help us continue to grow in our various markets by fostering connections—some you already have, and many new ones you’ll forge. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career at the ground floor of a future industry-defining company. You’ll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit toward a common goal.How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- The Program Coordinator will communicate with NEW BD partners and cross-functional teams (sales, expansion and growth, analytics, marketing, business systems, finance, legal, leadership).
- Work with Partner Manager and BDM to develop and automate a NEW partner onboarding process. (Ribbon Implementation = onboarding, marketing assets, CRM, CX assignment)
- Coordinate and lead all new partner vendor due diligence required for Lender Partner onboarding
- Assist in daily/weekly partner and program management activities to drive growth with key and strategic accounts
- Assist with partner reporting needs
- Automation and Scale. Partner closely with our business systems manager (Salesforce) and engineering team to identify areas of the program that could benefit from automated processes. This could be internal program improvements to help our team operate more efficiently at scale, or external automated communications to enhance the agent experience.
- Support Partner Manager, assist in the coordination of monthly partner reviews, quarterly program reviews, and partner marketing efforts
- Support Partner Managers and client trainers BD Client Trainers
- Assist with internal BD Marketing/Communications, and external partner support.
- Manage Training Decks & Materials associated with onboarding real estate firms & Lending firms to the platform
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Fully paid parental leave
- Regular team lunches
- Health + wellness stipend
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.