Program Manager - Sales Operations at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:39 a.m. (EST) on Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
The Program Manager will be the driver of change management within the Sales Organization at Veeva. You will plan, design, and execute change management programs related to Sales processes, systems, and data globally. We need someone with a true passion for guiding sales organizations through large scale changes.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver sales training and enablement programs for our process, systems, and data
- Partner with the broader Sales Operations team to identify gaps in processes and make recommendations on how to address those gaps with sales enablement
- Act as a consultant on how to best reach a diverse sales organization
- Be the owner of sales change management programs
- 7 years total professional experience
- Passion for enabling sales organizations and training on new systems and processes
- Ability and desire to own global change management programs
- Strong content creation and delivery skills
- Working knowledge of common sales tools (salesforce.com, etc.)
- A doer that gets excited about rolling up their sleeves and delivering programs to a global sales team
Nice to Have
- Experience working in consulting
- Traditional sales operations experience
- Have taken a sales organization through large scale CRM changes
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.