Dailymotion is the leading video discovery destination & technology that learns about your tastes over time, constantly surfacing the best, most relevant content on the web. Our mission is to provide the best video user experience for consumers on the market, connecting publishers and advertisers to engaged viewers who turn to dailymotion for their daily fix of the most compelling music, entertainment, news and sports content around.
Through partnerships with the world's leading publishers and content creators, France Télévisions, Le Parisien, CBS, Bein Sports, CNN, GQ, Universal Music Group, VICE and more, Dailymotion commands 3 billion monthly pageviews across its mobile app, desktop and connected TV experiences. Dailymotion is owned by Vivendi, one of the largest mass-media corporations in the world.
At Dailymotion, we are storytellers. We build the best place for people to enjoy the videos that matter. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring discoverable stories to life through premium content from the world’s best publishers. We do this by helping these publishers grow their audiences and monetize their content, their way.
Dailymotion is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We value inclusion and we want you to help us thrive for a more diverse community.Job Description
Dailymotion is seeking a Programmatic Partnerships Manager to join the Global Partnerships team. You will leverage your experience and industry relationships in the digital media community to develop partnerships with DSPs by focusing on integration and adoption of the Dailymotion exchange. You will act as the SME for assigned platform partners, leading the day to day management and global strategy.
- You will serve as the global lead to a portfolio of DSP partners, responsible for developing the platform strategy to ensure revenue growth, proper delivery while escalating issues and coordinating with the EMEA and APAC local team
- Monitoring and analyzing assigned partners day-to-day activities to identify opportunities / challenges
- Be proactive in understanding partner’s needs, developing custom commercial & technical offers when needed
- Collaborate with both Dailymotion sales and marketing teams as the programmatic subject matter expert
- Provide Product Management team with key market feedback to enhance constantly DM products and advertising solutions
- Be able to multitask and adapt quickly to new potential strategic partnerships opportunities as they come along.
- Responsible and accountable for revenue growth of your programmatic partners’ revenue
- Advising and supporting Dailymotion Sales team in deals activation by facilitating discussions with your DSPs and joining meetings with programmatic agencies and trading desks.
WHAT THE IDEAL PROFILE LOOKS LIKE..
- Experience working in an adtech company; DSPs or SSP preferred
- Strong ad tech background with a mix of technical (video ad serving, common standards, VAST, VPAID, auction mechanism) and business experience (knowledge of ad tech ecosystem, yielding technologies, agency activation etc.)
- Strong negotiation skills - able to discuss terms with partners under several partnership models (rev share, price/volume guarantees etc.)
- Strategic thinking and ability to play with data
- Ability to articulate business and product needs and proactively propose ideas to increase the revenue
- Collaborative mindset, team-oriented
- Autonomous and proactive with internal teams and management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding time management skills; highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of and contacts within US market at DSPs
- 3 years of experience on a similar position
At Dailymotion, we empower candidates to take action. If this job sounds like a great opportunity for you, be confident in your skills, we are always happy to meet you! If needed, we can accommodate our recruitment process for your special abilities.
Location: New York
Type of contract: Full-time
Start Date: ASAP
For the NYC Office 🇺🇸
🏥High-end Health Insurance (eligibility starting from the 1st day. 100% by Dailymotion)
🎖️ Retirement: 401k eligibility after 90 Days of employment
⛱️ Paid Time off and additional PTO
🕶️ Living Employee Culture (Events / Trainings / Partys / All hands / Dailymotion tradition…)
🚀 Career development support (training / internal mobility / compensation cycle / 360 quarter feedback review …)
🏡 Remote Work Policy
🍼 Paternity leave or Co-parental leave extended
💰 Saving Plan Vivendi
🚇 Public Transport refund
🏀 Fitness Club membership
Want to learn more about us?
- New-York office - BuiltIn
- Offices in France - Welcome to the Jungle
- Our articles