Project Manager, Presales Operations
Do you want to be a part of the future? What if you could change work as we know it today? How about being on the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
As UiPATH continues to grow and expand, we seek a driven, experienced Project Manager who will drive UiPATH’s Project Management, Continuous Process Improvement and maturation processes as part of the Project Management Office (PMO) within the Presales Operations Team.
The Project Manager must be versatile and able to quickly take the lead on projects spanning a wide array of operational and business requirements; be comfortable with ambiguity and change within a rapid growth environment; enjoy being known for bringing order and structure to chaotic situations by establishing or clarifying the vision and charter of their initiatives, establishing standards, guidance, repeatable processes and by driving all the project management and communications activities required to successfully launch new capabilities and implement changes.
Scope of Activities
- Lead Initiatives and Projects
- Lead cross-functional project teams
- Produce Executive level status reports, KPI dashboards, project plans / schedules and budgets
- Help define go-forward project management methodology(s)
- Build relationships with all functional teams across the company
- Analyze and assess project status, achievement of goals and revise if needed
- Conduct internal review meetings to verify project advancement and resolution of open issues/roadblocks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Administrative / operational support activities as needed
- 3-5 years demonstrated project management experience
- 3 + years of demonstrated understanding and experience in continuous improvement, process management and systems thinking
- Demonstrated experience leading change initiatives and major projects across the organization
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business to enable change projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Performance mindset with a passion to improve processes, and tools
- Ability to collaborate across business units, time zones, countries and functional areas
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and environment, comfortable dealing with ambiguity while driving to make decisions quickly
- Project Management certification (PMP, Prince or other)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (MBA or advanced degree preferred)
- Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma methods and tools, with proven ability to leverage them to achieve business results (VSM, Kaizen, RCA, PDCA, Standardized Work, 5S, etc.) Six Sigma Certified Black/Green Belt and/or Lean Certificationpreferred
Desired Profile (essential)
- Collaborative, supportive, team player
- Adapt to managing multiple priorities and to change and a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, creative problem solver, customer centric
- Organized and self-disciplined,
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.