Proposal Analyst at OwnBackup
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
As a Proposal Analyst, you will be a key member of our Solution Engineering team. You will be responsible for the assessment, planning and on-time completion of assigned request for proposal (RFP) projects, consultant questionnaires and other information requests.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Responsible for supporting the coordination and content response development of global (AMER, APAC, EMEA) public sector RFxs, tenders, security questionnaires and other public sector procurement documents and unsolicited proposals for SaaS/PaaS solutions.
- Manage/track all aspects of content preparation, revision, and submission; collaborate and coordinate inputs from sales, solution engineering, security, and legal teams; coordinate and communicate with responding partners where required; and coordinate internal content reviews with executive management and legal.
- Structure, write, edit, and format technical response content, tailoring the content around the customer requirements, in a creative, compelling, and compliant manner.
- Work on multiple responses balancing milestones and due dates of each.
- Effectively collaborate with internal teams to curate RFx language in content management system
- Familiarity with the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services & Azure technology stacks and infrastructure Knowledge of cloud security principles
- Experience with technical writing for cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions.
- Outstanding technical writing skills in english.
- Outstanding work ethic exemplifying punctuality and initiative.
- Polished interpersonal skills; must work well with Solution Engineers, and other Technical and Administrative staff.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments while simultaneously working on and managing multiple tasks and the ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Researching, analysis, writing, proofing, and editing skills.
- Self motivated and excited to collaborate with a global team; possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work occasional overtime if necessary
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.