Provider Relationship Manager at Imagen Technologies
Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
We were founded in 2015 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and Threshold.
We are looking for a Provider Relations Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with primary care practice physicians and staff. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a white-glove approach as it relates to account management and will have the ability to communicate a compelling value proposition to a target market. Seamless collaboration with our internal Sales team will set you apart from other candidates. This role will initially report directly to our Co-CEO, and within 6 months will report to our Vice President of Sales and Account Management.
- Leverage local physician champions and available market data to generate target lists of practice and physician leads who would benefit from our service offering
- Support identification and pursuit of sales prospects, in partnership with the Regional Sales Directors
- Full ownership of the provider relationship once they become a customer - everything from supporting operations in implementation efforts, to being the main point of contact on a go-forward basis
- Serve as the feedback loop for the market you operate in - surfacing any significant shifts or developments to the sales team and leadership
- 15+ total years of experience with previous experience in a provider relations / network development role at a regional payor
- Practice Management experience preferred, but not required
- Long-standing, successful track record of working with Primary Care Providers in a local market (NJ, NY, PA, OH, MD, MI, or VA markets strongly preferred)
- Deeply trusted and respected partner to practices - advisor to the practice leaders and their support staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - actively drive discussions in internal and external meetings
- High degree of initiative and persistence
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.