PSP Partnerships Lead, North America at Riskified
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.About the Role
At Riskified, we succeed when our Partners succeed. As such, you'll be the partner’s representative within Riskified, helping them to support our mutual business interests. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they're happy and profitable. Our partners include top tier ecommerce payment service providers (PSP’s), payment gateways, aggregators and merchant acquirers. You'll be collaborating daily with various teams within Riskified, including Business Development, Sales, Product, Analytics, Data Science and Development.
The Channel Partnerships Manager is responsible for managing new partners that refer, resell or integrate on behalf of merchants. This role requires a deep understanding of the ecommerce payments landscape and the business models for the partners under your management. This exciting role presents an opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging partnerships environment, focused on driving commercial outcomes within Riskified. You will have the support you need to be successful, with functional resources in Sales, Account Management, Professional Services, Technical Account Management and Product and Engineering that will help drive solutions for our Partners.
The successful candidate will be looking to be challenged mentally with creating commercial solutions to grow large strategic deals. The candidate will be rewarded in working in a world-class fin-tech environment, with access to global resources, market leading technology and solutions.What You'll Be Doing
- Understand partner payments ecosystems, partner business models, needs of partners and Riskified’s fraud management technologies
- Developing partner growth strategies, business line expansion plans, business cases for large and complex deals commercial opportunities
- Be the primary point of contact for our most-important partner relationships and manage the go-to-market activities of assigned partner relationships
- Build relationships with C-Suite, VP and senior level management at existing partners, engendering trust, confidence, loyalty, awareness and mutual benefit
- Identify and pursue opportunities for Riskified to penetrate new markets or merchants with or through partners, bringing in or responding to sales initiatives when appropriate
- Provide product guidance and recommendations to partners to assist with their implementation of Riskified services
- Maintain Salesforce for tracking of all marketing initiatives, partner opportunities, and contractual opportunities
- Work with Marketing to create strategies and execute activities that will drive partner advocacy, merchant acquisition, and increase total merchant processing volume
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or a related field
- 8+ years’ experience in sales, business development or relationship management with ecommerce and/or channel partners and knowledge of payment processing, merchant services, and/or acquiring industry
- Results oriented, self-motivated and a “hands on” person with proven ability to meet objectives and targets
- Proven success record in business development and relationship management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills required
- Extremely analytical and good with numbers
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
- eCommerce/FinTech background and/or experience working with large partnerships
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 600+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
- Our NYC team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
- When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members.
- We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned all our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, fully-stocked kitchen, team events, happy hours, birthday celebrations
- Yoga, pilates, soccer league, wellness classes
- Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact in local communities
- Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, sales bootcamp, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
- Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
FoxBusiness: Fraud Protection Platform 'Riskified' Begins Trading on NYSE
Reuters: General Atlantic-Backed Riskified is Valued at 4.3 BLN in NYSE Debut
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Announcing Riskified's $165M Funding Round
Inc Magazine: Best Workplaces
Built In NYC: 100 Best Workplaces
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Calcalist: Riskified is the Most Promising Startup
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.