Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
ADRs will play a multi-faceted role that will be integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. ADRs are at the crux of sales and marketing, and responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline. The Public Sector (PS) ADR role is perfect for someone with 1 year of business development experience in the Public Sector, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and high energy.
ADRs will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with the PS director, PS Account Executive, and ENT manager.Your Day-to-Day Role
- 75+ activities per day to key contacts at strategic Public Sector (PS) accounts (State and Local government, Federal/Civilian, or DoD) with objective of booking meetings for PS Account Executives
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual and team goals
- Work closely and collaboratively with Enterprise Account Executives to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Qualify leads by understanding their SaaS application stack, and backup requirements
- Understand specific product applications, recognize prospect pain points, and how OwnBackup can solve them
- Perform thorough and accurate account research and stakeholder mapping to uncover key thought leaders and corporate initiatives
- Diligently log all activity in Salesforce/Salesloft
- You have the ability to conceptually understand the OwnBackup solution and explain it on a high level to senior-level executives
- Experience selling into Public Sector (State and Local government, DoD, or Federal/Civilian) a plus
- Proven track record of success prospecting for new business through various outbound methods (Hunter)
- This key role is strategic in nature - it's not about jumping online and contacting everyone you come across. Rather, it's about considered, focused interactions that are unearthed through a high volume of personalized outbound activity (emails, cold calls, social touches).
- You have energy, thirst to learn, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful Enterprise-level team
- You have demonstrated the ability to work independently, and hold yourself accountable for results
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- 1-2 years of phone sales/call center experience
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.