Region Channel Director
Region Channel Director, Regulated Industries & Canada
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software, turning process insights into action with The Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, built on the process mining technology it pioneered. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Companies around the world including Siemens, L’Oreal, Uber, 3M, and BMW rely on Celonis technology to guide action and drive change to business processes, resulting in millions of dollars saved and an improved experience for their customers. Headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, New York, Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Since opening its US headquarters in New York in September 2016 it has quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to its client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of its total revenue. In addition to its offices in the UK, Netherlands, and Japan, Celonis is expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, Raleigh, Ann Arbor, as well as Latin America.
- Drive region-specific sales and marketing activities with established partners including large SIs, technology companies, and boutique services companies
- Recruit, enable, and engage new partners specifically to support sales region goals
- Work closely with sales, marketing, solution engineering, and services organization to help drive partner influenced business in the region
- Record/track all activity in Salesforce.com
- Minimum 3 years experience working for and/or driving partnerships with consulting services firms
- At least 1 year working with/around data analytics space
- At least 1 year working in small/earlier-stage company
- Experience selling, marketing or partnering to drive business with public sector clients
- Preferred but not required: experience with and knowledge about the Canadian market
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.