Regional Account Manager at KeyMe
KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Regional Account Manager will play a critical role in KeyMe’s efforts to expand our network of quality locksmith partners. We’re growing our geography to offer comprehensive, on-demand access solutions directly to KeyMe customers across the US. In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, and managing relationships with local locksmith businesses and technicians to help them achieve their goals in collaboration with KeyMe. Through a consultative sales approach, you will vet partner prospects to understand their business capabilities and skills and position them for success in the KeyMe network. Our team is growing and optimizing our network of high performing locksmith partners in existing and new markets to provide an unsurpassed customer experience and become the brand name in the locksmith industry!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Prospecting and calling upon small business locksmith owners who meet KeyMe’s designated criteria and regional requirements.
- Selling KeyMe’s benefits, terms, and performance expectations to prospective locksmith partners.
- Managing locksmith onboarding by guiding business owners and their staff from application to kickoff.
- Facilitating continuing education with locksmiths regarding product enhancements and updates.
- Keeping our CRM and mobile app up-to-date with accurate information for our locksmith partner profiles.
- Ensuring licensing, insurance, and background checks within the assigned and designated region are current and accurate.
- Taking a data-driven approach to continually improve recruiting quality partners, overall customer experience, job performance, and the internal and external tools we leverage.
- Creating and maintaining valuable relationships with locksmith businesses and technicians as we grow our brand in the industry.
- Soliciting feedback from locksmith partners and ensuring communication between internal teams to deliver un unsurpassed customer experience to our locksmith network and customers.
- Utilizing feedback to suggest process improvements on pricing, job assignments, products, training, and the overall customer and locksmith experience.
- Regularly updating our CRM and scorecards throughout the sales and engagement lifecycle.
- Sourcing and attending industry-related trade shows and events as we continue to grow our presence nationally.
How We Know You Can Do It
- You thrive in a high growth start-up environment where success requires being nimble, creative, and scrappy. Ambiguity excites you!
- You demonstrate a proven track record in recruitment, B2B sales, and/or account management Building and maintaining relationships motivates you, and you adjust your communication strategy and style to successfully sell to your target audience.
- You’re highly organized, pay close attention to detail, and have experience managing a large network/ pipeline. Regardless of the fancy tools you’ve used, you demonstrate the ability to keep yourself organized and report out on your progress.
- You’re a self-starter who loves employing creative strategies to exceed targets.
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)