Regional Director, Strategic Growth at Compass
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you a leader, seeking an opportunity that allows you to manage and develop in one of the world’s fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, proven leadership ability, strong organizational skills and natural sales instincts to manage a group within our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing and managing relationships with key real estate players in each local region. They are the first impression for the entire company and a driving force behind Compass’ agent expansion.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 10-12 across multiple regions, building and executing initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth and expand Compass’ reach.
You are a creative, passionate, and self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning and earning path. Compass offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to learn and take your career to the next level!
At Compass You Will:
- Display aptitude for managing direct reports across multiple regions virtually while still driving results and keeping an eye toward overall career growth and happiness
- Work with Head of Strategic Growth to determine best practices and outreach strategies to drive performance
- Hold team members accountable for weekly/monthly/quarterly activity and production targets
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives and make strategic recommendations
- Work closely with Compass agents to contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
- Identify and recruit top talent to work for you
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast and achieve team results
What We're Looking For:
- Self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, and detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Past experience in managing direct reports and leading teams
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to exercise judgement and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive and dashboard-driven mindset
- Leadership experience
- Articulate in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task and handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy and positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ year of sales management experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.