Regional Sales Development Representative at DoorDash
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Outside Sales team to bring the best local and regional merchants on to DoorDash’s platform!About the team:
The Outside Sales team has been the face of DoorDash to our merchant partners since our founding in 2013. Stationed locally, this team is responsible for creating deep partnerships with the most coveted local and regional merchants in any given geography. At DoorDash, these partnerships play a critical role in strengthening operations, accelerating consumer growth, and improving our bottom line.About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you'll be joining a team of experienced operators who have excelled in the art of booking highly valuable meetings. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be the single biggest competitive advantage for DoorDash — industry-leading partnership terms with the best merchants.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Identify, contact, and qualify the most important merchants and their decision makers in your market
- Partner closely with Regional Account Executives to secure meetings that forward the interests of both DoorDash and our merchant prospects
- High-volume cold calling (65+ dials per day) and emailing to access and qualify decision makers
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques
- You have 1+ years experience in high-volume outbound cold calling
- Closing experience is a plus
- You enjoy working across multiple teammates
- You’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- You display emotional intelligence, whether leading client-facing conversations or partaking in internal meetings
- You have creative sales tactics to engage with prospects
- You have experience exceeding daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- You are proactive in your approach to solving problems by bringing solutions
- You pride yourself on your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are tech-savvy and navigate sales and internal tools quickly (Salesforce, Google Apps)
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.