Regional Sales Director, Strategic at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Director to manage, grow, and further develop our new Strategic Sales team. In this role, you’ll work with our Executive Sales team to drive sales strategy while owning the full sales lifecycle into our most strategic accounts. As a successful Regional Sales Director, you have outstanding communication, negotiation, leadership, and influencing skills, and can seamlessly build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders. You have prior enterprise SaaS sales experience, the ability to maintain C-level relationships, work with a large extended team, and seven-figure deal experience. If you’re interested in helping shape the vision of Strategic Global Account Management at Procore— apply today.
This role will report into our Vice President, Strategic Accounts and has the opportunity to work remotely from any US location. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead Procore’s Strategic Sales team to drive sales and achieves strategic objectives and quotas while fostering a culture of inclusion, accountability, and collaboration
- Support the development of Sales team through internal training and learning and development opportunities
- Manage your territory including planning, forecasting, and execution
- Contribute to and drive the GTM strategy in region
- Identify, engage, and qualify prospects; monitor progress through the sales cycle
- Establish and nurture relationships with key accounts to generate new business and expand revenue with current customers
- Sell to C-suite, solution sales, ability to sell to multiple stakeholders, selling against P/L, negotiating, presenting, closing
- Ensure a formal account engagement plan is developed and continually reviewed
- Work closely with Enablement to continually develop tools to aid team to goal
- Structure and negotiate business terms and contracts with line-of-business, procurement, senior management and C-level executives
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Travel (25% - 50%) to our Procore offices, clients, and more!
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of software sales experience; proven experience identifying and closing seven figure contracts
- Experience in a sales leadership role with ability to increase sales through the development of high-performance teams and effective sales processes
- Demonstrated experience executing sales leadership methodologies and ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise SaaS models, SaaS metrics, and online sales models
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience selling licenses or subscriptions to large, complex organizations; experience selling into construction industry, top ENR segment is preferred
- Construction experience (in any capacity) is a plus, not a requirement
- A perfect mix of curiosity, ambition and proactiveness, resilience and optimism, competitive and value added mindset
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.