Welocalize enables brands to reach and grow global audiences through services and solutions for translation, localization, adaptation, interpretation, and automation. We offer multilingual solutions to transform all content types for local audiences, at every step of our clients’ global business journey. We have 1,500 global team members across offices in North America, Europe and Asia dedicated to helping some of the world’s largest brands operate and succeed internationally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is a key role in formulating a solid, effective, and executable regional sales strategy that delivers against growth and profitability targets in a way that is consistent with Welocalize’s vision and values. As a valuable member of the sales leadership team, you are respected and recognized for achieving excellence by exceeding the plan of your team, people development, accurate forecasting, tool and system utilization, ongoing market insights, customer connections, and sales / leadership expertise.
- Optimization of strategy, process, and technology to increase overall productivity of the regional sales team
- Hire, coach, and mentor all levels of the regional sales team
- Support the development and performance of all members of the regional sales team
- Deliver on meaningful sales metrics to achieve success factors within the function
- Leverage sales software systems (CRM) to forecast and manage all sales expectations with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to scale the sales organization, motivate, inspire and lead the team
- Collaborate with your peers – across other business functions: marketing, and customer service – to build a world class product and experience for our customers
- Establishes long-term business relationships with customers of strategic significance
Read Full Job Description