Regional Sales Manager, New York at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
A day in the life of a Regional Sales Manager You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Owning your region and associated quota, while managing all aspects of a competitive and complex sales cycle
- Shaping a qualified sales pipeline:
- Chasing qualified opportunities
- Linking the prospect's drivers and problems to our software solution
- Relentlessly zero in for the close
- Managing an accurate forecast, while maintaining realistic expectations on all opportunities
- You have 7-10 years’ experience in field sales selling enterprise software sales
- You have experience in data management, analytics, visualization, or BI, and are knowledgeable of the challenges faced by several vertical markets including high tech, financial services, healthcare, retail.
- You have proven ability to work with partners and can leverage influence centers during sales cycles.
- You have proven ability to engage both high and wide in accounts and can engage effectively with C-level and business line executives.
- You have the ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- You have a hunter’s mentality with a history of overachievement
- You are exceptional at building a solid pipeline
- You have strong forecasting skills
- A friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input will be valued and your growth fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally for team meetings, trainings and conferences
- Flexible hours = Quality > Quantity
- A MacBook Pro for work and play
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
Collibra is not currently accepting unsolicited assistance or resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms or agencies to Collibra or its employees, agents, directors or representatives in any form or method without a valid written agreement covering this position will be deemed the sole property of Collibra. No fee shall be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Collibra as a result of the referral or through other means.