Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
The RVP of Broker Sales will be responsible for selling our technology-enabled pharmacy benefit services directly to channel partners and not limited to: brokers and consultants, as well as, directly to employers under 20,000 lives. We’re looking for proven industry sales professionals in the healthcare and pharmacy benefit environment who want to change the world. Truveris has a high energy and fast growing team who are all fiercely committed to growing the business and supporting the sales team.
This is a 100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the US. #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
- Exceed quarterly and annual bookings goals
- Build sales pipeline of benefit brokers/consultants and employers under 20,000 lives
- Strategically manage the sales process
- Coordinate internal resources to further the sales efforts (e.g. pre-sales, contract, etc.)
- Consistently and accurately update Accounts, Opportunities, Contacts, etc. in Salesforce
- Actively participate in weekly forecasts meetings
- Participate in internal and external meetings and events when required
- Effectively advocate for customers to achieve service and product improvements
- Act as a mentor and guide for junior sales team members
- Cultivate warm leads from the inside sales team
- Provide sales operations expertise and suggest methods for improving sales pipeline conversions
- At least 5 years of proven and consistent track record of exceeding quota in a sales role
- Experience selling health or pharmacy benefit related products or services
- Experience mentoring and/or leading a team, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Demonstrated ability to sell to executive leadership in Human Resources and Finance
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description