Regional Vice President - Enterprise Sales, California at OwnBackup
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution compliments the SaaS vendor’s (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years’ experience in their respective fields. We are the 102nd fastest growing private company on INC 5000, the top- ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce AppExchange, and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in NJ in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
The Regional Vice President will be responsible for managing and executing a team sales plan. This leader will oversee a growing enterprise sales team of tenured account executives in specific territories as well as dotted line oversight to support sales development individuals to drive complex enterprise deal transactions.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Set and execute an aggressive customer acquisition strategies to generate quarterly revenue and bookings for the region
- Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies to expand the company’s customer base
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting in accordance with customer standards
- Manage company sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Position the region to growth by increasing the revenue and yield of each Account Executive.
- Operate effectively in a high-growth fast paced environment
- 5+ years experience leading enterprise SaaS sales teams or other strategic software sales
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing and retaining a high performing sales talent
- Demonstrate consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- 10+ years in software and/or applications sales
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- C-suite level resources, aligned with regional executives, AEs, and internal leadership teams to present a single front internally and help represent a single vision for our customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Strategic and or SAAS sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple enterprise class software offerings
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
- Experience working at startup preferred
- MUST be local to California
This is a full time remote position and MUST be CA based