Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
The Regional Vice President will be responsible for managing a growing enterprise sales team of tenured account executives in an assigned territory. This leader will execute a regional territory plan to hit metrics and revenue targets. They will also work cross-functionally across the organization, and with our partners to execute complex enterprise deal transactions.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Set and execute aggressive customer acquisition strategies to generate quarterly revenue and bookings for the region
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting in accordance with company standards
- Manage the company sales process, and assist Account Executives to close deals and establish relationships
- Ensure team and region maintain key customer relationships while working with Customer Success to develop and implement strategies to expand the accounts
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Operate effectively in a high-growth fast-paced environment
- 5+ years experience leading enterprise SaaS sales teams and 10+ years in software and/or applications sales
- Demonstrate consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals within Enterprise accounts
- Experience working with partners to close complex transactions
- Proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers
- Proven success working within a highly matrixed organization and establishing strong relationships across all functions
- Strong track record of recruiting, developing, and retaining high performing sales talent
- Experience working at a startup and within the Salesforce Ecosystem preferred
- Strong operational and analytical abilities
- Bachelor degree strongly preferred
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business development reps and account executives.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our market opportunity and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and Salesforce Ventures. The company has experienced 100% y/y growth, establishing early market dominance in a big addressable market. To put it in perspective OwnBackup has 2k customers and nearly all of Salesforce 150k customers are a potential fit to use our products. Given the company’s vision to be the leading Cloud Data Protection Platform, there are also plans to expand into other SaaS ecosystems in the company year.