Regional, Vice President of Sales at Bluecore
Bluecore is looking for an established high performing Sales Leader to drive our customer upsell and renewal growth targets with our energetic team on the West Coast. This innovative and competitive role is responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and managing a sales team of 5-8 to execute those plans. The ideal candidate will have a track record of managing high performing sales teams that source and generate qualified new business while building long term customer relationships.
- Growing our current enterprise accounts by a minimum of 50% year over year by leveraging relationships and knowledge of the customer to create a strategic roadmap
- Taking Bluecore from being a trigger based point product to a solution that solves a high impact problem that an economic buyer would want to make a large investment to solve.
- Implementing MEDDICC methodology for solid process and execution of a complex sale in order to close deals in the millions that require disruption of thinking within large enterprise organizations
- Recruiting, hiring and ramping high performing sellers - training and implementing our sales methodology
- Leading a sales team to achieve renewal and growth bookings targets for existing customers and build a team culture that is positive, motivating and performance - driven
- Building and managing the timely renewal cycles and upsell pipeline with constant focus on client success to accelerate sales cycle and meeting targets
- In collaboration with other stakeholders, design and implement a strategic customer sales plans that increase growth and long term adoption from Bluecore’s existing customers
- Build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships through understanding their needs and partnering with them to sell and implement the Bluecore solution
- Focus on existing customer development and growth across customer segments
- Driving accurate and disciplined sales hygiene including holding the sales team accountable to an accurate and reliable monthly and quarterly bookings forecast
- Ensuring market awareness of industry and competitors to position Bluecore as the leading retail marketing platform in the industry
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in SaaS sales with at least 5 years managing a high performing sales team that had a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise with high growth companies in the SaaS or MarTech space or comparable industry
- Mastery of closing enterprise level multimillion and multiyear contracts and exceeding sales targets year over year for the last 5 years
- Able to demonstrate examples of strong ROI based competitive wins where you have leveraged champions to build a business case
- Strong Communicator who can present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of customer stakeholders as well as internally
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, and effectively coach sales teams through that process and methodology (preferably MEDDICC/MEDDPICC)
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills that inspire top performance
- The ability to attract recruit and develop top sales talent
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness reimbursement for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.