Quovo is a data platform providing insights and connectivity for millions of financial accounts across thousands of institutions. Today, hundreds of platforms and millions of end-users rely on Quovo's technology for account aggregation, bank authentication, and ongoing insights to build better financial futures.
Quovo is looking for an experienced client-facing professional to manage our relationships with some of the largest names in fintech and financial services. Working closely with the Business Development, Implementation and Client Operations teams, you’ll ensure that Quovo’s clients receive impeccable service and thoughtful guidance on how to get the most out of Quovo’s offerings. The right candidate is a natural at building strong relationships and gaining credibility as a trusted advisor. You must be smart and take a hands-on approach to understanding our clients’ businesses, strategic goals and how they define success with Quovo’s solutions.
- Owning overall relationship with assigned clients, identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with influencers and the core team interacting with our solutions
- Conducting client health checks, identifying critical goals and key performance indicators for each client to clearly understand and measure client satisfaction and rollout success
- Providing consultative guidance on best practices for deep software adoption, advising on product capabilities and potential application to customer’s unique requirements
- Developing a renewal strategy and proactively identifying and taking measures to mitigate risk to ensure clients are prepared and satisfied to renew their contracts
- Identifying upsell opportunities and working collaboratively with the Business Development team to manage the opportunity to close
Skills and experience:
- Degree from a top tier university or college preferred. MBA a plus
- 4-5years experience in relationship management or a related field. Ideally in fintech, SaaS or other startup environment.
- Able to quickly understand new technologies and complex concepts quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Flexibility to travel to clients when needed (approximately 20% travel)