Relationship Manager at Knotel
Reporting to the Head of Customer Delivery, you will be charged with the day to day communications and relationship building with our current, and future customers. You will be involved in all commercial elements of keeping customers beyond their current terms, upselling them additional services and ensuring happiness within their workspace; further aiding to build and grow our annual revenue.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain commercial relationships with decision makers at our customers e.g. CEO’s, Head of Facilities, taking guidance from Head of Demand
- Stay close to Account Executives as to those new customers coming through
- Be introduced to new customers before the Account Executives complete their Workspace Forms and understand all commercial elements of the transaction
- Work closely with Project Managers and Workspace teams to ensure any customer feedback regarding the move-in is heard and acted on
- Ensure customers are paying on time, as close to 1st of the month as possible; if not understanding why
- Drive customer satisfaction and trust through regular interaction and relationship-building calls and events
- Upsell ARR and add-ons to customers such as higher tiers of IT, branding, additional furniture, joinery
- Negotiate renewals with existing customers to ensure ongoing revenue
- Using Salesforce to scrupulously manage your renewal pipeline and keep the entire business aware of those at risk, suggesting creative solutions to turn around any customers who may be considering leaving the platform
Who You Are
You are a confident individual that can communicate easily and effortlessly with peers, clients, customers and the wider team. You are organized, efficient, and commercially minded.
- Presentative and a good communicator
- Quick learner of new commercial skills needed
- Can cope with potentially difficult conversations
- Create trust and loyalty with our customers
- Attention to detail
- Creative deal-maker
- Excellent time management
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace platform that matches, tailors and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 5 million square feet across 200 locations in four continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive culture where people of any race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law can do their best work and fly their flag. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives further outlined here.