Renewals Sales Specialist at BetterCloud
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
We’re a high energy, high growth tech company searching for a Renewals Sales Specialist to join our sales organization. The renewal is a critical event in the customer journey and requires the appropriate time and attention to ensure our customers have everything they need in a timely manner to start their new contract. As the first point of contact in this process, you will partner with multiple internal stakeholders (e.g., Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Finance, Legal, etc.) to ensure that our customers are set up for continued success with their subscription while also identifying growth opportunities. This is a quota carrying position.
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in a fast-paced Technology/ SaaS company that is on a subscription model
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to handle objections and facilitate escalations
- Analytical skills with the ability to understand customer usage patterns and identify growth potential
- Approaches work with a positive attitude and creative, problem-solving mindset
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, and adaptable
- Driven team player with an empathetic approach who takes ownership for the delivery of customer satisfaction
- Extraordinary time and process management skills
- Treats work like a craft, constantly honing and refining skills to adapt to an ever-changing landscape
- Manage the renewal process from quote through signature for a set book of customers
- Act as the first point of contact to answer customer questions and resolve issues around renewals
- Develop deep expertise and understanding of BetterCloud’s products, GTM strategy, and standards for pricing and negotiating renewals
- Research customer contracts and purchasing history in order to build timely and accurate quotes for renewals within your book of business
- Accurately forecast and exceed quarterly and annual targets in your book of customers
- Recognize opportunities to add additional solutions to existing business
- Handle billing disputes and questions
- Work cross-functionally with teams such as Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Finance, and Legal to ensure successful renewals
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.