Revenue Operations Manager at Alice
ALICE RAISES THE PAY OF WORKING AMERICANS
Alice raises the take-home pay of working Americans. 156 million employees in the US are spending more and more of their budget on healthcare, childcare, and commuting. Alice uses software to add money to people’s paychecks when they spend on everyday items that are pretax eligible—with no forms, no math, no acronyms. When employers connect Alice to their payroll system, their workers keep more of what they rightfully earn, without any more work from HR. Alice is a true win-win-win. Employees take home more of what they earn, employers save on payroll taxes, and Alice is paid only from what employers save. No one pays for Alice out-of-pocket.
We’re a bright, diverse, and dedicated team solving hard problems. Our day-to-day work crosses cultures we are passionate about—venture backed-tech, government, and regulators, employers and business owners, local communities, and working people. We take great pride in having team members from different backgrounds because we know that every voice matters.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We’re looking for our first Revenue Operations employee to join our team in NYC and supercharge the revenue machine that we’re building. More than just a superior operational mind, you care that your work leading to tangible benefits in the lives of everyday people.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will help shape Alice Go To Market strategy by working within the Sales and Marketing teams to provide systems administration, analysis and project management skills to provide leverage and insights to the organization. You will also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across the organization focusing on administering the sales and marketing tech stack and maintaining a healthy and accurate database. In addition, you will perform analysis using Salesforce, Microsoft Excel and other tech stack tools.
Our mission lights you up. You get that working at a startup means your work runs beyond the edges of a job title. You like the tension between craft and shipping. You want to have a large impact on the Company that you work. This could be the ideal role for you.
As Alice’s Revenue Operations and Enablement Analyst, you will be a driving force in getting millions of working Americans more money in their paychecks. You will be responsible for driving the activation and utilization of Alice’s product within employers who have chosen to work with us.
Specifically, we’ll rely on you to navigate the day-to-day challenges of…
- Be the primary systems administrator including but not limited to Salesforce.com, Customer.io, Outreach, Allbound and all other sales/marketing tech stack necessities
- Help manage technical aspects of all sales and marketing tech tools to optimize the sales and marketing prospect to customer conversion funnels
- Generate, operationalize, and report on sales and marketing data to include standard OKRs, reports, and dashboards
- Develop customer and prospects database while maintaining the integrity of the data
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Maintain and optimize system architecture, workflows and business processes based on best practices and business requirements
- Evaluate all other Revenue tech stack tools for enhancements of workflows
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of sales data to identify trends and convert insights into actionable sales processes and tactics.
- Contribute to sales incentive compensation design and administration.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams outside of Revenue to achieve overall business OKRs.
You’ll get to work directly with our repeat entrepreneur founders and the rest of the Alice team. Our team has experience from awesome places like Adobe, OnDeck, Handshake, and Lending Tree. We’re backed by notable investors like Bain Capital, Notation Capital, and Trinity Ventures.
Alice will make sure that you have what you need to do your job with excellence, including...
- A positive and supportive team that is committed to mutual growth, development, and practicing excellence.
- Health insurance and we pay the vast majority of the monthly cost.
- A 401K system with an employer match.
- A professional growth stipend ($2,800/year), which you can use for community memberships, conferences, or other things that align with your personal growth plan.
- The best pretax spending software under the sun, i.e. Alice, which will put money into your paychecks for commuting and another pretax eligible spending.
- An unlimited vacation day policy - we don't track vacation days, time-off, or sick days - as we trust and encourage the team to take the time they need for self-care & personal life.
THE PERFECT FIT
You’ll be a great fit for this role at Alice if...
- You’re on fire about the mission of giving working Americans a raise.
- You’ve worked in an early stage startup - ideally fintech or financial services - and loved the fast pace.
- You have 2+ year of proficiency building Salesforce.com workflows and integrating data from external sources
- You are an organized and detailed individual who has maintained the integrity of a prospect and customer database
- You love being action-oriented, knowing you have what it takes to context-switch between strategic planning and research, and fast execution throughout the day.
- You’re resourceful if you don’t know the specific best way to do a thing you need to be done, you know who to call or where to find it online in a matter of minutes.
- You’re excellent in project management, delivering results to meet OKRS and in varying timeframes.
- You naturally use clean, clear communication when speaking and when writing.