Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
The preferred candidate has a creative problem-solving mindset, will have experience supporting all levels of Revenue teams, is comfortable managing large data sets, has strong attention to detail, can build financial models, and has strong communication skills. They will work cross-functionally across sales, customer success, operations, marketing, BI, and finance with the primary objective of enabling sales leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.
Successful candidates will be able to leverage data to drive insights, provide strategic recommendations, and guide the charge on execution and change management.
Projects and deliverables range from building a scalable reporting infrastructure, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, market segmentation and verticalization, sales pipeline and key performance metric review.
- Evaluate ongoing business performance against growth targets to support daily operations
- Manage and support daily operational requests from revenue teams & their respective leaders
- Source, implement, and manage technologies used by the sales and customer success teams
- Define, design, and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- Create tracking and dashboarding around KPIs to audit, identify, and resolve possible data quality issues
- Ability to identify, triage, and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize infrastructure/systems/processes for scale
- Support extensive GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance (budget, headcount planning), recruiting (hiring profile, seasonality), field enablement/programs, Employee Success, etc
- 4+ years of sales operations experience
- High level of proficiency with Salesforce CRM and Excel
- Strong understanding of a B2B Software pipeline management, sales cycle, and customer journey with associated metrics
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Bachelor’s degree. MBA a plus
- Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing agile work environment
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice