Transfix, named to Forbes’ “Next Billion-Dollar Startups” list, is the leading transportation solutions provider whose digital brokerage marketplace and logistics software offerings are helping transform the $800 billion trucking industry. Since its founding in 2013, Transfix has been driven by a mission to deliver simple, smart, and sustainable solutions for shippers and carriers, powered by people and technology.
By combining deep industry expertise and a best in class carrier network with cutting-edge technology, Transfix is reimagining the world of transportation. Fortune 500 companies such as Staples, Unilever, Target and Wayfair rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing, algorithmic matching, superior service, and unmatched intelligence, Transfix is optimizing the supply chain from start to finish. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. Recognized as one of Built In’s Best Places to Work 2021, Transfix is building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We’re hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
If you’re excited about transforming an industry, being part of an innovative culture, and making a positive impact on the environment, send us your resume.
What You'll Do:
- Search for new companies that will benefit from leveraging our TrueView TMS technology
- Build a robust pipeline of engaged, qualified prospects that understand our value by developing a keen sense of their pain points and current state work flow with curiosity for how our clients manage their supply chain.
- Develop a mastery of our proprietary platform and offerings - have a strong ability to demonstrate the benefits and abilities of both.
- Close deals through their entirety, with minimal assistance required
- Ensure wildly successful transition with new clients to partnering orgs
- Understand and support the policies and procedures of Transfix
- 5+ years of Enterprise Sales experience
- 3+ years experience selling Transportation services with demonstrable track record of excellence, preferably SaaS related
- You have worked with SMB, MM, and Enterprise companies
- You are an outside the box thinker and possess a highly competitive nature
- A passion for problem solving and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You hustle and always want to go the extra mile. You are driven by numbers and aren’t afraid of aggressive goals.
- Team player with a burning desire to consistently win clients from competitors
- You have a history of establishing powerful, long lasting relationships with key decision makers across all levels of organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work exp.)
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description