DailyPay is one of the fastest growing NYC based tech companies that is on a unique mission to empower America’s workforce to take control of their financial lives by disrupting archaic payroll processes and their consequences. Through rich and seamless partnerships with our clients, we have become the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily - across all industries - so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset, our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. As a result of the success we’ve seen, we are going through huge growth and are constantly looking for exceptional talent to join us. You will learn, grow, and take things on and make them your own. We can’t wait for you to join us in our journey - apply now!
In this role you will work with the VP of Revenue to help with the development of relationships with our partners. This is a high-profile role, where you will be managing relationships with multiple senior stakeholders on accounts with longer sales cycles (~1 year), requiring strong business acumen and presentation skills.
This role will give you excellent exposure to working with other departments within DailyPay such as Marketing, Customer Success, and Product.
How You Can Make An Impact:
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and offerings
- Work with the customer success team to maintain the continuous success of our partner relationships
- Utilize financial and analytical tools to communicate employee benefits to partner organizations
- Build and continually assess competitive offerings to ensure product differentiation and competitiveness
- Provide research on competition, industry trends, and business news to support product positioning and go-to market plans
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a similar capacity
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Advanced Excel skills and strong analytical skills
- Experience in Powerpoint presentations
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO