Sales and Customer Experience Operations Associate at Flatiron Health
NYC or Remote
We're looking for a Sales and Customer Experience Operations Associate to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
The Sales and Customer Experience Operations Associate will support the Manager of Sales and Customer Experience Operations and will work closely with Account Management, Customer Support, Sales, Finance, and other teams in the Provider organization to drive continuous improvement across our systems and processes. Your customers will be these internal teams, and you’ll be responsible for listening and implementing feedback to enhance user experience. You’ll get a chance to be the expert on these highly cross-functional systems, owning and driving policy for the teams that use them.
In addition, you'll also:
- Become an expert in our Gainsight application and partner with Account Management subject matter experts and the Gainsight Technical Account Manager to design and implement needed changes
- Become an expert in our Saleforce.com instance (specifically the forthcoming CPQ installation) and work closely with Sales, Sales Ops, and Account Management to enforce business rules, plan and execute changes, and maintain Sales & Customer Success data
- Contribute to program and project management for cross-functional projects, partnering with stakeholders to understand pain points, define solutions, achieve alignment, and update the relevant audiences of project status and milestones
Who You Are
You’re a self-starter with 1-2 years of experience in operations, data administration, stakeholder management, and/or project management. You have a collaborative spirit, are passionate about stakeholder management, and have experience in supporting Salesforce workflows, implementing policies that affect cross-functional teams, and conducting general system maintenance and administration. You have strong product instincts and are a thoughtful communicator. As a bonus, you have experience with systems configuration, especially related to Gainsight and Salesforce.com.
- You have a demonstrated ability to learn quickly in ambiguous situations
- You are comfortable with stakeholder management, pressure-testing assumptions and leading teams through challenging decisions to arrive at the best outcome
- You have experience in project management as well as written and verbal communication
- You have keen product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply
- You are an independent and creative thinker with an entrepreneurial drive
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
- You have proficiency or at least familiarity with Salesforce and Gainsight
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.