Tired of cold calling and building a book of business before being able to apply your insurance subject matter expertise? Are you an auto & home insurance expert looking to “take the wheel” in your career in an innovative and exciting environment? Policygenius is looking for ambitious Sales Associates to join our team of experts!
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced auto & home agents to join our team remotely full-time. Our sales team thrives on collaboration, creative competitions, and thoughtful communication with customers as we drive a positive, tech-enhanced experience in an industry typically known for being old-school and paper-based.
In this role, you will…
- Work collaboratively with your peers to continue to build out our rapidly expanding auto & home insurance team
- Prepare consultative, value-based presentations for our clients based on our quoting team’s recommendations and provide a world-class customer experience
- Coordinate with carriers to efficiently communicate our clients’ needs
- Contribute toward team goals and frequently support onboarding of new teammates (we're growing!!)
- Master the workflows, team norms, policies, software, and tools necessary to meet quality standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) day-to-day
- Adapt and contribute to regularly evolving processes to improve individual/team efficiency
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 2+ years of insurance sales experience and an active Property & Casualty license
- You're a product expert with experience selling home & auto insurance products
- You possess a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and passion for helping clients
- You're a collaborator with a strong teamwork mindset – you take ownership of your work AND your team's success
- You're an excellent communicator, both verbally and written, with internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong attention to detail and self-management
- You’re comfortable with working a flexible schedule
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & HSA options
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers and a welcoming, inclusive culture
Policygenius transforms the insurance journey for today’s consumer, providing a one-stop platform where customers can compare options from top insurance companies, get unbiased expert advice, buy policies, and manage their insurance portfolio, all in one seamless, integrated experience. Since 2014, our content, digital tools, and experts have served as a resource for millions of people on their insurance journey, and we have sold more than $120 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, which brought our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Even with our rapid growth, we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!