Sales Associate at SelfMade
The SelfMade mission is to help e-commerce entrepreneurs grow their business. We leverage technology and marketing expertise to deliver effective and affordable growth solutions.
SelfMade values constant improvement and communication that is honest, thoughtful and kind. We have an inclusive, innovative, and inspired workplace, driven by our passion for our customers' success.
We are searching for an all-star Sales Associate to help take our fast-growing startup to the next level. Do you want to help build a company from the ground floor and make an impact on day one? Would you rather join a growing company with enormous potential and help figure it out rather than follow someone else’s path? If so, SelfMade might be the right place for you.
- Take pride in consistently achieving your goals and believe failure isn’t an option
- Are confident and competitive and love to win
- Believe passionately in whatever you are doing and dive in head first (and get other people to follow you)
- Are an A player and want to work with other A players
- Enjoy communicating with people all day every day
- Are the one in your group of friends who is always making the plans
- Can appreciate a good joke and like to laugh and have fun (we all think we are pretty funny over here)
- Excel in a fast-paced environment where things are changing constantly
- Can roll with the punches and “make shit happen”
- Like to have a big impact
- Are articulate, smart, coachable, and a fast learner
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred, but not required
- Value art, technology and individuality, and our mission is to make the Internet a more expressive place
- Are a small, dedicated team of smart, experienced engineers, product thinkers, creatives, and business leaders
- Are data-driven and take product ideas from the whole team
- Believe that people are at their best when they’re growing - and we’re committed to professional development for everyone on the team
- These are early days at SelfMade. If you like getting things off the ground, this is for you.
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Health & wellness perks through HealthKick
- Flexible Working Hours
- 401K Plan
- Free Meals and Snacks with a Fully Stocked Fridge and Pantry
- Cold Brew Coffee in the Summer, Fresh Hot Coffee in the Winter, and Seltzer on Tap Year Round
- Subsidized Commuter Benefits for MTA & CitiBike
- Monthly Team Outings
- 20 Paid Vacation Days & Unlimited Sick Days
- Office Located in Little Italy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Expect a competitive application process that will include an initial assignment, phone screen, and in-person interview. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!