Sales Automation Associate at Grubhub
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what's your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The Impact You Will Make
The Associate, Sales Automation role is a great opportunity to leverage your automation and operational skills to make an impact across our entire Sales team. You'll be on the front lines of building Grubhub's sales infrastructure to ensure excellence and consistency across the Restaurant Network teams. The ideal candidate would be very analytical, with an ability to perform administrative tasks as well as driving business improvement projects.
Some Challenges You'll Tackle:
- Implementation - work with cross functional teams and external vendors to launch and implement automation tools and products as needed. Own the process and ensure consistency across the organization.
- Optimization - understand feedback from users and metrics to improve performance and efficiency of our tools. Identify areas of opportunity and put plans in place to maximize the impact of our toolset.
- Measurement - ensure automation is contributing to overall productivity of the users teams. Establish consistent metrics across the team that identify key trends in the business which can be acted upon.
- Project Generation - Identify potential projects that will address impediments or allow the team to capitalize on unrealized opportunities.
- Salesforce.com - Work with salesforce developers to optimize use of Salesforce.com and integrate into tools as needed. Ensure proper setup, process flows and rep compliance in place.
- Partner with cross functional teams to identify and develop product scale roadmaps, go to market strategies and expansion plans.
What You Bring to the Table
- Salesforce experience a must-have
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problems and come up with decisive action plans.
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Restaurant industry experience is great
- Experience working with or within a Sales Organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years experience in sales tooling and related
- People leadership skills are ideal
And Of Course, Perks!
- PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who's ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]