Sales Channel Analyst at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Revenue Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data and analytics to accelerate and optimize connected fitness membership growth across all sales channels. The team consists of 2 functional areas: Revenue Planning and Channel Analytics.
Peloton is looking for a talented Sales Channel Analyst to join the channel analytics team. The Sales Analyst will utilize data to drive actionable insights that enhance sales productivity, consumer buying experience, and expansion decisions. This role involves collaboration across the Revenue, Finance and Business Intelligence teams, and requires someone with strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as business savvy.
- Partner with the revenue planning team to build and maintain robust store forecasts (internal and stretch budgets) and KPI measurement and tracking.
- Analyze actual monthly, weekly performance and identify key drivers behind variances in sales and budgets.
- Develop and maintain operational KPI dashboards in Looker and Salesforce
- Serve as key owner of channel insights and disseminate reports, findings, and dashboards across the organization.
- Strategize on methodologies to address and answer complex retail and real estate decisions through analytics.
- Partner with regional sales managers and store managers to help them better understand their businesses and identify opportunities for improvement.
- BA/BS degree in an analytical discipline
- 3-5 years of experience working in an analytics function in direct-to-consumer business with both ecommerce and retail sales channels
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing business modeling and analysis, including advanced Excel, Powerpoint. Advanced experience working with reporting and data visualization capabilities in Looker and Salesforce. Serious plus: Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets.
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining impeccable attention to detail; thrives in ambiguity and develops novel approaches to open-ended problems without a clear right answer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and business stakeholders
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.