WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a hands-on Sales Compensation and Commission Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. This person will have the opportunity to be an integral piece of a growing company and own all things incentive compensation related.
- Administer the monthly calculation and payment of sales incentive compensation for all commissionable employees; perform monthly audits and data reviews to ensure commission accuracy
- Act as the main point of contact for all sales incentive compensation related inquiries; resolve commission disputes and process any necessary corrections or adjustments
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of sales compensation letters to new hires; educate new hires on how their incentive compensation plan works and how to access their monthly commission statements
- Provide support to any external audit firm on commission related matters
- Support the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support business objectives
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years of experience working in a sales compensation, sales operations, or finance related function
- Prior experience administering commissions in CaptivateIQ or a similar incentive compensation software (Xactly, SPIFF, CallidusCloud, etc.)
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Prior experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM software a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.