Sales Compensation Analyst at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for a hands-on Sales Compensation and Commission Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team. This person will have the opportunity to be an integral piece of a growing company and own all things incentive compensation related.
- Administer the monthly calculation and payment of sales incentive compensation for all commissionable employees; perform monthly audits and data reviews to ensure commission accuracy
- Act as the main point of contact for all sales incentive compensation related inquiries; resolve commission disputes and process any necessary corrections or adjustments
- Ensure accurate and timely distribution of sales compensation letters to new hires; educate new hires on how their incentive compensation plan works and how to access their monthly commission statements
- Provide support to any external audit firm on commission related matters
- Support the design and implementation of sales compensation plans, policies, and processes each fiscal year (or as needed) to support business objectives
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-3 years of experience working in a sales compensation, sales operations, or finance related function
- Prior experience administering commissions in CaptivateIQ or a similar incentive compensation software (Xactly, SPIFF, CallidusCloud, etc.)
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field preferred
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Prior experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM software a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.