Sales Coordinator at Knotel
Reporting directly to our Head of Growth, the Sales Coordinator will have a direct impact on the Growth and Revenue department at Knotel. The Sales Coordinator will work directly with the Head of Sales, Sales Directors, and Regional Leads to ensure that each team is properly supported. They are troubleshooters, translators, event planners, diplomats, human databases, travel consultants, and Knotel ambassadors to the inside and outside world. This individual will provide full support to the Growth Account Executive(s) and improve the sales cycles by aiding to activate sales processes and performance. Our team embraces curiosity, integrity, hospitality and tenacious problem-solving, and the Sales Coordinator will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize work. Also, must be able to effectively plan projects and multi-task.
- Responsible for assisting all Growth Team members by answering questions and providing education with the pre-sale lifecycle of clients.
- You will be a “go-to” person who gets stuff done accurately and on time, whether it’s printing materials, organizing special client meetings, or building sales decks from scratch.
- You will research and document competitive requests.
- Develop a reputation for being a solid resource and will develop the foundational knowledge of our sales process and customers journey.
- Must have the ability to listen, evaluate and exercise independent judgment.
- Interacts with Account Executive and SDRs in a professional manner. Takes immediate action to meet requests and needs.
- Work with management on projects dealing with data analyzation, business communication, growth team announcements and organization of our semi-annual offsite events.
- Organize and coordinate all Growth training sessions including all new hire onboarding, manager, and team training.
- Carry Knotel’s culture of being customer-centric yet outcome driven.
Who You Are
You have a positive attitude and an interest in commercial real estate. You are passionate about sales, sales best practices, and strategies for optimizing sales outcomes. You’re intellectually curious and captivated by the changing tides of commercial real estate, eager to gain expertise in this exciting industry as quickly as possible. You have deep understanding of being a leader and organizing large groups of people. A team player. Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization. Passionate and relentless about growth; you’re not deterred by setbacks and enjoy the process of building high-value relationships over time
Knotel is transforming the office market with its Agile HQ™ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit www.Knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.