We're a community of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about building quality software. While our environment is collaborative and relaxed, we build products that are well-considered and well-architected.
We’re excited to be adding a Sales Coordinator to our Sales team. Your primary focus will be to ensure all aspects of the prospective client experience are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner. You will manage schedules, provide documentation about prospective clients, and communicate relevant information to internal departments.
You will be the first interaction Postlight’s clients have with the company, so professionalism and courtesy are a must. Ideally, you will have a general understanding of the sales process and previous customer service experience. A technical background is a plus!
Who you are:
- You’re a self-starter who can tackle projects with little to no direction.
- You work well in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action.
- You possess strong analytical skills.
- You are meticulously organized and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- You’re a team player with a passion for doing great work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Streamlining the sales process to create an efficient sales pipeline
- Taking detailed notes during introductory meetings and documenting everything in our internal tools
- Managing our CRM system and updating/tracking client information/requests on an ongoing basis
- Assisting with drafting proposals and pulling together resources for sales presentations
- Acting as the primary customer service contact for potential clients
- Defining actionable next steps for clients while involving, aligning and managing relevant stakeholders across teams.
- Following up with leadership to ensure proposals are sent to potential clients in a timely manner
- Liaising between Sales and Product Management teams to facilitate successful project handoffs
- Bonus: you have an interest in digital products and technology in general
Your communication skills will be as important as your technical ones. Collaborating across time zones requires constant, clear communication and coordination, via Slack, documents, and frequent video conferences. Postlight is headquartered in New York City, but a third of our team works remotely. We know how to keep everyone on the same page, and so should you.
Your skillset will grow at Postlight. You will join a team excited about the problems they solve and the tools they use to solve them. We keep pace with the industry, and are active participants in the open-source world. You will find yourself regularly growing in your career, using new tools and frameworks to solve new kinds of problems—with support from management and mentors.
Postlight is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.