Sales Development Coordinator at Vimeo
We're looking for a Sales Development Coordinator to support Vimeo’s fast-growing sales team. This role will be a part of a new team focused on expanding our footprint with existing Vimeo users - over 200 million of them!
Being a member of the Sales Development team will give you the opportunity to gain practical experience in a hyper growth SaaS company. The Sales Development Coordinator will manually build targeted lists of accounts and users, and inform connection strategies and messaging to drive global opportunity pipeline. The ideal candidate has an interest in video technology and wants to understand how businesses are using video and making software decisions.
What you’ll do
- Conduct market research including targeted lists of contacts and companies, prospect client research, country research, connection strategies, and messaging
- Research target accounts, identify key players, and verify information
- Manage, track, and report on data using spreadsheets and CRM tools
- Learn video technology and apply learnings to market research and opportunity identification
- Verify salesforce lead data and enrichment
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 0-2 years’ experience in market development, lead generation, or sales development, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Some existing proficiency in research and data (e.g. fluency with Excel/Google Sheets and basic research/search tools)
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Interest in learning more about Vimeo’s users and community
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, drive to fully understand technology platform capabilities, and Vimeo’s ability to solve partner needs
- Demonstrated interest in the entertainment, online video or technology industries
- Fluency in multiple languages, Spanish or French preferred
- Experience with video technology
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 230 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs