Sales Development Enablement Manager
We are Sisense.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere, regardless of technical ability. We back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to demonstrate the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Sales Development Enablement Manager who will work closely with all Field (Client-Facing) Employees, Partners, and Leadership. We need someone who has experience with outbound and account based sales or sales development—this role will be critical in building out processes, workflows, maintaining and growing the sales and business insights of the Sales Development, Business Development and Account Executives to sell to new logos.
The Sales Development Enablement Manager at Sisense is someone who approaches everything with positivity and enthusiasm. He/She is engaging—when they speak, the room listens. You will be expected to develop, coordinate, and deliver live training and enablement modules to the field. You must be passionate about enabling sales and customer-facing teams to exceed goals.
What will you do?
This is a global role. You will take part in enablement for all field functions in our global offices from your specific office location in midtown New York City.
- Work with other thought leaders in the company to drive improved opportunities and new business from prospecting efforts.
- Develop and maintain training content - slides, exercises, role-play scripts, record and edit videos, training guides etc.
- Deliver training sessions - face to face & via webinars
- Coordinate training events with various teams and work with key thought leaders in the organization
You will be part of the Field & Sales Enablement Team, reporting to the Head of Field Enablement.
Go to Market
What should you have?
- Outbound / Prospecting Sales or Sales (Business) Development experience—we are looking for a master at engaging interest from new business & finding / procuring opportunities.
- Positivity & Enthusiasm – someone who approaches everything they do with these attributes
- Strategy & Diligence – someone who can accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills – able to interact and contribute to varying personas: from front line employees to the c-suite and partners
- Proven experience working with customers, partners, and internal field employees
- >3 years’ experience in a client-facing role (Account Executive, Sales (Business) Development etc.) preferred
- Experience delivering face-to-face training and webinars
- Preferred industries: Business Intelligence, Data, Technology
- Experience developing content (slides, role-plays, wiki pages, online courses, etc)
- Shown success with prioritizing projects and executing in a team-focused environment
- Knowledge of LMS and video editing tools (Litmos, Confluence, Camtasia) - #BONUS
- Fluent in English, other languages – #BONUS