Sales Development Manager at ClassTag
About the company:
ClassTag is a high-growth communications start-up for parents and teachers with a unique media platform loved by the leading brands. Backed by top VCs, currently reaching 2MM users and growing at 5x annual rate. We’re looking for an ambitious Advertising Sales Development Manager who wants to put their career on the fast-track to a leadership position.
Ad Sales Development Manager
The ideal candidate is a dynamic but thoughtful innovator who solves brand challenges through creative use of ClassTag’s advertising solutions. We are looking for someone capable of developing tailored custom solutions for agencies and brands, and proactive sales packages & collateral.
This individual will partner closely with various internal teams to develop revenue-driving ideas, creative solutions and collateral in support of the advertising sales team.
Additionally, the Ad Sales Development Manager will be insights driven and will collaborate with Ad Sales leadership to position our data and insights in an inspiring and powerful way.
· Concept rfp/campaigns and translate them into cohesive sale-able packages. Programs must be unique responses to our client’s marketing challenges that can be produced on time and on budget
· Create proactive and reactive sales materials, including proposals, one-sheets, seasonal mailings, and executive presentations
· Collaborate with the Editorial, Product, and Development teams to identify, concept and create/package new custom programs and sales opportunities
· Develop and refine sales materials focused on specific vertical advertising categories
· Create, manage and execute various email communications for our brands and our clients
· Work with the Account Managers and Account Executives to respond to RFPs, RFIs and other sales requests
· Partner with Sales, Editorial, and Product teams to identify and sell through integrated marketing campaigns
· Participate in sales and product brainstorms
· Maintain and update an ongoing repository of sales collateral
· Refine ClassTag’s general Ad presentation that showcases the ClassTag story, audience insights and showcases creative solutions
· Min 3 years digital marketing or sales experience, including in advertising or brand agency preferred
· Experience in creating proposal decks that pitch advertising solutions to clients
· Knowledge of what works well on the Web, both from a consumer and digital media industry point of view
· Strong creative mind. Be able to think out of the box (and inside it too) when clients need it, with a knack for writing marketing copy
· Detail-oriented, thrives while multitasking
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an idea for design and a flair for unique storytelling
· Good judgement and ability to work independently
· Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency
· High degree of adaptability to changes in the nature of the industry
· Positive attitude, energetic and passionate!
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 /year