Sales Development Manager at Dashlane
We continue to hire passionate people to join our mission of fixing the UX of the internet. Due to the ongoing public health crisis, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
The internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives...except for the internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: Each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
Dashlane is a mobile and desktop app that gives you a shortcut for everything you do online. Log in instantly, fly through forms, and breeze through checkouts on every device you own. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has empowered over 14 million users in 180 countries to dash across the internet without compromising on security.
As the Sales Development Manager, you will build and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives. You will maximize the sales team’s potential by motivating and coaching the SDRs to hit sales goals, achieve career growth, and develop professionally. This is an opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and be responsible for executing key components of our revenue growth strategy.
You will be based in New York.
At Dashlane you will:
- Build, manage and develop our team of SDRs; train on existing outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, Salesforce and active listening skills
- Improve and build efficient and successful processes in Salesforce for outbound and inbound cadences
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation and creative incentives
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
- Own and maintain ongoing analysis of inbound and outbound lead generation performance/efficacy with core metrics, presenting to Executive leadership on progress
- Partner with Marketing and Product to leverage data and better inform SDR team strategy, including segmentation and personalized outreach to support company-wide marketing campaigns with consistent and efficient customer information exchange
- Be accountable for goal achievements across the team
- Partner with additional Sales leadership to strategize and optimize entire sales pipeline activity while working to improve lead conversion rates and build pipeline
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- 2+ years of management experience in B2B SaaS Sales
We're Also Looking For:
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- In-depth knowledge and experience in sales methodologies, with excellent closing and negotiating skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and an ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- Experience using CRM and automation platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.)
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility- you’re willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
- Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with minimal direction; self-directed and resourceful
- Tech-savvy, personable with natural problem-solving abilities and demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company - founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more - and are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.