Sales Development Manager at BetterCloud
BetterCloud has offices in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco. We are currently seeking new talent in Salt Lake City, Denver, and Austin.
BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage and secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, and Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes and policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, and publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market and category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA and Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, and Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding and hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound and build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Sales Development Manager to join our rapidly growing sales org. The position will have responsibility for managing a team that will be following up on Inbound Leads, Outbound activity, Partnering with AE to develop opportunities. This role reports directly into the VP of Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- 1+ years of management experience
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Must be entrepreneurial minded and able to influence others to achieve business aims
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Identifying and developing people & process systems that contribute to enhanced & repetitive SDR productivity as measured by individual rep performance.
- Expertise in Sales Productivity and CRM Tools; SalesForce.com, SalesLoft, LinkedIn, etc.
- Sharp analytical skills assessing pipeline and pipeline maturity; evaluating conversion rate, quality of leads being passed to Account Executives
- Key contributor role and partner for recruiting SDR talent into the sales segments
- Partner with Marketing to assess and help develop campaigns that drive leads into the funnel
- Continual improvement mindset to grow and scale organization and organizational demands
- Develop and maintain Management protocol for Team Meetings, 1:1’s, Performance Improvement Plans, Career Development, and team culture.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator