Sales Development Operations Analyst
Sales Development at Sisense sits under the marketing umbrella and is tasked with handling thousands
of inbound leads at the front end of the sales process. The sales development department is an exciting
and complex engine that is ultimately responsible for generating business opportunities that can be
converted into revenue for Sisense.
As the team has developed and grown, we are now in a position to help optimize this engine further,
and as a result we are looking for someone to assist in measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of the
sales development activities and assist in all the departments operational and analytical needs. You will
help evaluate and analyse various sales enablement tools, investigate data issues, and perform deep-
dive analysis, as well as work with leaders from various departments (sales development, sales,
marketing, business operations) to propose and assist in executing solutions, and define the project
We are looking for someone who is excited about data, and all the possibilities it creates.
What will you do?
- We expect you to understand the fundamentals of marketing and sales KPIs, CRMs, sales
enablement tools, data management and assist in creating efficient processes for the team to
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the sales development process (shorten time to
contact, scalable and repeatable processes etc.) through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- You will make every member of the team more capable with the use of technology
- You will help to evaluate vendors, implement new tools, and train the team.
- You will need to be good with data – manipulating large data sets and sophisticated quantitative
analysis techniques to conduct analysis on the sales development funnel, identifying gaps in the
process and conversions, and developing new ways to track productivity.
- You will utilize existing dashboards and create new ones to pinpoint areas of inefficiency or
untapped opportunities across the sales development teams
- You will manage and analyse head count and capacity targets to ensure they are aligned with
What should you have?
- 2+ years of experience, ideally at a start up or technology company, and be familiar with inside
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills
- Ability to forge strong relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- Ability to drive strategic direction through insightful analysis
- Flexibility (open to change) and ability to learn on the fly
- High sense of urgency
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, and preferred experience with a business intelligence tool